-->

mini mkv anime

Saki On Friday, May 4, 2012
High School DxD - Batch

Looking forward for the blu-ray releases. Fufufu...


Plot Summary
The story follows Issei Hyōdō, a dim-witted, lecherous second-year high school student who is killed by a girl on his first date ever. Issei is reincarnated as a devil, and from that day forward, he serves as an underling of Riasu, a high-level devil who is also the prettiest girl on Issei's campus.

File Information
Video: h264 848x480 (Hi10p)
Audio: AAC
Subtitles: English Styled Softsubs
File Size: 60MB per episode
Source: HDTV (Hiryuu)

Download

Password: animeshoko

Episode 01 | I Made a Girlfriend
Episode 02 | I Stopped Being a Human
Episode 03 | I Made a New Friend!
Episode 04 | Save My Friend!
Episode 05 | I`m Going to Overthrow my Ex-Girlfriend!
Episode 06 | My Job as a Devil!
Episode 07 | I`ll Get a Familiar!
Episode 08 | I Pick a Fight!
Episode 09 | My Training Begins!
Episode 10 | Beginning of the Decisive Battle!
Episode 11 | High Praises During the Decisive Battle!
Episode 12 | I Came to Carry Out My Promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment